Tuesday, June 29, 2010

peach fuzz and being lonly

I just shaved my entire body.
I was getting anxiety.
I hate body hair and peach fuzz.
Why does it even exist?
It's stupid.

I'm sitting here all alone.
Except for my cats. (Eon and Poppy)
My love is in California.
My mom and sisters are in D.C.
And my dad is in Oklahoma.

I have been feeling weird today.
Every once in a while I get this feeling in my throat.
It's like there is a cotton ball stuck in there.
And I feel like I am going to cry.
And I don't know why I'm feeling like this.

I have been doing okay with my eating.
I do pretty good during the day.
It's always the night that gets me.
I'm so hungry at night I just have to give in.
But I love to feel hungry and water can fill me up.

I feel anxious.
I hate being in bed alone.
I am starting to get a headache.
I drank a lot of water today and I feel really full.
I just feel lost, fat, stupid, ugly, worthless.

1 comment:

Ana's Girl said...

Don't feel lost, fat, stupid, ugly, or worthless. You're still loved!
I totally hate body hair too, and HAVE to shave everything quite frequently because i can't stand feeling prickly and gross. At least it's a good way to waste time, right?
Stay strong, hunny. I wanna see you happy!